天下足球网提供实况足球、足球经理、FIFA系列、NBA2K等足球游戏交流!

ET足球网

查看: 31706|回复: 25

[战术阵型] Devasto 1130版本更新

发表于 2011-5-17 09:38 |阅读模式
2.jpg 4-2-2-2 "il Devasto"

IMPORTANT: Read all the post and if you make everything i say in this post, this tactic will work great

This is the tactic (i'm sorry, but i' forgot to uncheck the option "target man"...then, neither of two forward is "target man"):
1.jpg

The particularity of this tactic is that, while playing with two large wings, passing are set in the center to take advantage of their movements and the movements of the two forward...the amplitude is seen, not as a way to open the game from one level to another by sending a cross to the exterior, but is seen as a means to send to the center, as many players as possible to avoid him "beat feet".

Now i show you the line up in attack and the line up on defense (action-type goals and how to defend the team):
A) Attack (red: forward; blue: wings; purple: midfielders; yellow: backs)

As you can see the ball carrier(Carrick) has a lot of offensive solutions, and there, in this picture taken from the game against Barça (willfully to show the impact even against strong defenses) can count 5 different solutions: the two full backs, the 'other median, the two wings and rooney, in this case was the player served a chance to find himself infallible!
B) Defense(Here I show you a series of 4 screens taken from the same action to show the effectiveness of the module. Red circle in the opponent and the ball carrier, the red line, of course, is a sign of its passage):
1: Mascherano sets the action, no one contrast (this is the peculiarity of being a defensive tactic) but not has important solutions because the spaces are all closed, and then discharged to the outside

3.jpg

2-3: The player who receives the outside, having no space in front of you, download centrally Iniesta ... even here it goes, and Iniesta decides to return to Mascherano:

4.jpg 5.jpg

4: Mascherano decided to return to Iniesta, continues to have no clear solutions, but at this point, Carrick, takes it in advance, retrieves the ball and get it on rooney

6.jpg

After showing a little something to tell you a little step ', role by role, what kind of players are used to this tactic:
GK: the best could find.
FB: since it must cover the entire external zone: a) physical qualities, especially speed, b) quality techniques such as cross, marking, steps b) mental qualities like without the ball, position, team play.
CB: best you could buy
MC: I used the median with good feet and / or central midfielders achieving excellent results. Career test to man utd I used Fletcher and Carrick (I will show you the statistics)
WGS: shift the balance are crucial. They must be fast, must be able to cross and dribble, must be able to play as a team. Do not need finalizing. Must be of the wings as well, not adapted attackers, the game would be affected to the extent that they no longer play for the team but would seek a personal solution
FR:will be your finalizer, then used the usual values and attributes tokeep under control . I invite you to consider, however, particularly the physical values.
FS:will be a bit 'finalizer, a little' finisher, so do not count as the finalization (15 already is fine) but what will count a lot: A) technical quality: passes, first game B) mental qualities: teamwork Without the ball, intuition and even a bit of imagination.

That said, I give you some 'helpful advice:
-Pitch dimension: MAX
-Any O.I.
-If you use this tactic in halfway, before it can give the desired results, it takes a minimum of 3 games, to a maximum of 6
-If you use this tactic since the beginning of the season, it would be preferable, the friendly pre-season, you play by turning your pink over every single game (45 min and 45 min)
-pre-match training by the assistant manager

Now a bit 'of statistics, just to make you realize the immense potential of this tactic:
Goal scored (team) ROONEY 89 GOALS
7.jpg

Assist (team)
8.jpg

Premier League Final Standings:
9.jpg

Premier Leagues players final statistics:
10.jpg 11.jpg
REMEMBER this: not change the tactics in any aspect, it is a 4-4-2, and can not be trasformed into other tactics...if u make this, and the result will not arrive, not give her the blame!!!

作者帖子里面小白鼠的测试战果: 12.jpg 14.jpg

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
13.jpg
发表于 2018-6-23 09:43
[backcolor=rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.6)]6月23日讯 俄罗斯世界杯小组赛继续进行,尼日利亚凭借穆萨的两粒进球2-0战胜冰岛。冰岛队10号球员西古德松错失点球。
[backcolor=rgba(245, 245, 245, 0.6)]穆萨庆祝

发表于 2017-12-23 12:33
最近又在重新玩fm2011
发表于 2017-8-9 15:50

学习一下,感谢分享
发表于 2011-5-27 21:00
神阵!膜拜一下!
发表于 2011-5-27 21:01
神阵!膜拜一下!
发表于 2011-5-27 21:01
神阵!膜拜一下!{:9_690:}
发表于 2011-7-25 09:40