天下足球网提供实况足球、足球经理、FIFA系列、NBA2K等足球游戏交流!

ET足球网

查看: 2333|回复: 4

[讨论] James itching to get going

发表于 2010-7-30 18:12 |阅读模式
Having led England to the semi-finals of this summer's under-19 European Championships, Matty James is now relishing the chance to start a full season on loan at Preston North End.
Noel Blake's England were outclassed by Spain in Normandy earlier this week, freeing up James to rejoin Darren Ferguson's squad ahead of the new Championship season. After shining in a short-term spell at Deepdale earlier this year, the talented young midfielder has his sights set on a memorable campaign.
"I’m really looking forward to it," James told ManUtd.com. "Last season it was great to get the experience of playing in the Championship, and when the opportunity came around again I felt I needed to go out and hopefully play 40 or 50 games in the league, as opposed to maybe one or two Carling Cup games. I felt that it was better to get more experience.
"There were talks at the end of last season but nothing concrete was decided, then as last season finished I signed a new contract and at the start of this season Sir Alex told me he wanted me to go out on loan and asked me if I agreed.
"I did, Preston came in and I jumped at the chance to go back there. It makes it a lot easier for me going to a place where I know what the Gaffer expects and what the players are like. It’s just over the hill for me to travel in, I don’t need to move home and that really helps."

带领英格兰U19青年队闯入半决赛的核心中场马蒂詹姆斯,将被租借到普雷斯顿一个赛季,这样他有了更多的上场机会。

加盟普雷斯顿,辅佐老爵爷的儿子达伦弗格森,在英冠取得好成绩。

詹姆斯说道:我真的期待这次经历。上个赛季踢英冠获得了很多经验,而这个赛季将有机会打40-50场比赛,也许还有两个杯赛可以参加,我感觉我能够更好的获得比赛的经验。

差不多这个意思。 懒得翻译。

楼主最近的相关帖子

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-30 18:12
在论坛复习复习英语。
发表于 2010-7-30 19:58
小8英语超牛啊  {:7_317:}
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-30 20:38
一般一般啦
发表于 2010-7-30 20:58
过谦了  哈哈    {:7_305:}
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则