天下足球网提供实况足球、足球经理、FIFA系列、NBA2K等足球游戏交流!

ET足球网

发表于 2012-12-1 11:54 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 朱倩倩 于 2012-12-1 12:01 编辑

I'd like to say something about the difference between the ME in 12 and 13.

我想说一下FM12和FM13比赛引擎间的差异

Yesterday we set up an FM2012 match on a monitor directly next to an FM2013 one. We watched 2 matches side by side in full with the same camera view. The differences were startling.
昨天我们在FM2013边上搭建了一个FM2012的显示器。我们用同样的视角同时看了两场比赛。两者间的差异令人震惊

- FM2012's ball physics are way way behind the new model. The ball moves too fast in the air and then dies a death as soon as it starts to roll. It also bounces way too high and straight up. The FM2013 model looks more like a real football in our opinion. It needs a few tweaks here and there but overall we are happy with its direction.
FM2012球的物理模型远远落后于新的游戏。球在空中运行的太快,触地后又滚不远。而且球弹的也很高很直。而在我们看来,FM2013的模型看上去更像真实的足球。只是它需要在这里那里做些调整,但是整体上我们对它的发展方向表示高兴。

- FM2012's player physics used legacy code from the original 2D implementation of CM4. As such they had acceleration but no concept of turning circle or deceleration. This allowed them to make unrealistic turns that apart from making them unrealistically good at reacting to the ball, confused the hell out of the animation code.

FM2012球员的物理模型沿用CM4开始的2D模型代码。因此,他们有加速但是没有转圈或减速的概念。这使球员做出一些不真实的转身,这除了使他们对球的反应不真实,还使动画代码变的混乱

- The animation code, while certainly nowhere near where we want it to be, is far smoother in FM2013. The instances of player ice skating etc are far more prevalent in FM2012. It still happens occasionally in FM2013 but nowhere near as much.
动画在FM2013里更为平滑。球员滑冰等问题在FM2012中更为常见。在FM2013中偶尔出现,但已经不多了。

- The pace of the game in FM2012 just looks too fast in comparison to FM2013. We think the latter reflects modern football better.
FM2012的球员速度和FM2013比起来太快了。我们认为后者更好的体现了现代足球。

Following on from that I think there are various factors contributing to some of the complaints about this year's ME:
以下是我认为对今年引擎抱怨的多种因素

- Definitely in beta, and yes, to a point in release the ME is rougher around the edges. We know defender reactions and keeper handling in particular are still needing improvements and we are committed to that as ever as well as the other genuine issues raised in this thread and the bugs forum.
确实BETA版本的引擎有点粗糙。我们知道防守球员的反应和门将手控球尤其需要改进,我们承诺一如既往的处理在本帖或bug论坛中提交的问题

- Many users are completely used to the 12 engine and the 13 is such a departure in terms of the pace of the play and the dynamics that its a culture shock. Its also had huge effects on tactics that may have worked before and work differently now.
许多玩家习惯于12的引擎,13在速度、玩法和力度上和12都是背离的,这对他们是个文化冲击。它也在战术上有巨大的影响,可能以前适用现在却有不同

- FM2013 is harder for some users, partly due to improved use of the tactics creator and team selection by AI teams. My experience of FML taught me that the more people fail to live up to their own expectations the more the ME is blamed. I know some dont want to hear this, but its true.
FM2013对一些玩家来说更难,在一定程度上是由于战术创建器的使用和对AI球队布阵的选择上做了改进。我FML的经验告诉我,越多人成绩低于自己的希望,比赛引擎就越会受到指责。我知道一些人不想听这些,不过这是事实。

- Some users with lower end graphics cards are missing shadows on players which has the effect of "detaching" the players from the field of play. We feel this undermines the whole thing and exacerbates the negatives.
一些低端显卡的玩家没有球员影子,也对分离玩家有所影响。我们感觉这破坏了整件事,令其更为恶化

- Users playing 2D classic have bugs with ball rotation and ball collision depiction that are problematic and we intend to address these.
玩2D的玩家有球旋转、碰撞的bug,我们会处理。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|封号投诉|广告服务

Copyright © www.etzqw.com ( 京ICP备2021027623号-1 ) All Right Reserved