1.会见职员时跳出
  2.随机跳出,生成dump文件
  3.创建游戏时跳出
  4.进入球队转会历史界面跳出
  5.进入球队报告界面跳出
  6.寻求教练组建议时跳出
  7.终止租借时跳出
  8.转会时跳出

Alright guys so far their are some major problems with the game crashing for instance, trying to get into a meeting with the staff and it will crash. Just be patient and the SkidrowTeam are currently working on a fix. Just to be aware I created this thread so people don't think its only them with the problem.

Edit: As you may be aware, allot of the users are having a lot of issues with Football Manager 2013 and therefore have experienced it crashing. SkidrowTeam are aware of this and are dealing with it with a crack fix soon to be released but no ETA (Estimated Time Of Arrival).

So the current issues we speak of and the community are experiencing are;
  • Crashing when meeting with staff members.
  • Crashing randomly and creating dump files of crash logs.
  • Crashing when starting a new game.
  • Crashing when entering the team history transfer/world transfers.
  • Crashing when entering team report.
  • Crashing caused when trying to seek for backroom advice.
  • Crashing related to terminating players which are loaned.
  • Crashing related to transfers.

This thread will be updated if their is any crack fixes, or additional faults discovered.

Update regarding fix by fellow fellow Raz3r colleague, it was intended to fix the multi-language version of  the game but it has still not fixed it to my knowledge and with further testing, so be patient and sorry about the delay.

Update 2 (06/11/2012): Thanks for the constant feedback guys, thanks for being patient as you know its not really easy creating a crack which is 100% in working order and it takes time this is due to reverse engineering certain codes and numbers. Just a little note for everyone out their since a lot of people keep on asking me the same questions. We are a non-profit organisation using our time to provide the best experience to users around the world with the latest games. I am sorry if it takes more then a few days after the official game is released but please bare in mind that cracking a game is a long process and with the latest encryption which the developers have been adding to their games have made it a much harder process in order for us to crack the game and ensure it doesn't crash. Now SkidrowTeam are on the case as I mentioned earlier so please don't feel let down if we do not have the crack-fix out yet. Thanks very much for your patience once again!

P.S: Thanks for being patient!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|封号投诉|广告服务

Copyright © www.etzqw.com ( 京ICP备2021027623号-1 ) All Right Reserved