天下足球网提供实况足球、足球经理、FIFA系列、NBA2K等足球游戏交流!

ET足球网

发表于 2011-11-19 15:33 |阅读模式

国外网站上的好战术不少,大家转载的也不少,但是我发现为大家翻译解释详情的很少,也可能是有些战术的说明实在是太长了吧,可是不翻译的话大多数Fmer又弄不明白,所以我给大家转载翻译一些国外的战术,找几个简单明了的战术翻译后提供给大家试用,一次弄不完,一个一个来吧,欢迎各界白鼠童子们踊跃试用,砖嘛,该拍就拍,反正我就是一二道贩子。

This is my favourite tactic at the moment in football manager, it is very much similar to the one that brought me lots of success in FM11 and is serving me well so far in FM12. It works best with fast players especially on the wings and brings plenty of goals.

这是我目前最喜欢的战术,这个战术和那个在2011中给我带来了大量成功的战术十分相似,并且一直为我所用直到到如今的2012。

This tactic is generally an attacking tactic with a control mentality, but there is excellent balance between defense and attack. Very rarely do I find myself being punished by a counter attack and theres always plenty of options going forward, the given roles create good angles between players

and results in some very nice attacking football.

此战术乃是一个偏重控球的进攻型战术,却又在攻防之间有着完美的平衡。我的队伍很少会被对手打防守反击,并且总能找到多种途径持续向前,才战术也能在华丽的攻势足球中完美协调球员的表现与比赛的结果。

Key roles and player types

关键位置和球员类型

DMC - Deep-Lying Playmaker - Support - a key position in this formation and makes a big difference compared to having two players in the MC position, the deep lying playmaker controls the passing in the game and in the DMC position is always there to stop that opposition mier who roams forward. Key attributes: Passing, Tackling, Creativity, Positioning, Teamwork.

DMC:拖后组织者(代表球员:皮尔洛,阿隆索),策应——此乃本战术中的关键球员,并且与MC相比有着很大不同,拖后组织球员在比赛中控制着皮球的传递,并且时刻抵御着对方球队那些四处乱窜的中场。

关键属性:传球,抢断,创造力,位置感,团队合作

MC -Box-to-Box Mier - Support - supports in mi and key in getting forward and supporting the strikers, scores plenty of goals for a mier. Key attributes: Acceleration, Passing, Anticipation, Decisions, Off the Ball, Work rate.

MC:攻守全面的中场(代表球员:杰拉德,健康版埃辛),策应——在中场为球对进攻和前锋提供找支援同时,自己也能取得大量进球。

关键属性:爆发力,传球,预判,决断,无球跑动,专注

STR - Complete Forward - Support - In a support role often finds space between the defense and mi and links well with everyone, gets lots of assists and goals. Ideal would be a very well roun player with good attributes all over. Key attributes: All Physical attributes, Teamwork, Passing, Finishing.

STR:全能型前锋(代表球员:无敌的卡神,曼联的小胖),策应——能够常常发现中后场之间的空间,并为本队球员提供衔接,能够取得大量助攻和进球。理想的选手应该是那种啥技术都好,啥属性都高的牛逼型球员。

关键属性:所有身体属性,团队合作,传球,射门

STL - Advanced Forward - Attack - The spearhead of your attack, chases down ers and puts pressure on them and as long as he has goo will find himself in countless one on one situations. Key attributes: Acceleration, Pace, Anticipation, Off the Ball, Finishing.

STL:突前前锋,进攻——球队进攻的箭头式人物,蹂躏对方防守球员,向他们施加压力,并利用自己的速度优势在无数一对一的情况下需找机会。

关键属性:爆发力,速度,预判,无球跑动,射门

国外战术转载+翻译:4-1-3-2,控制流进攻战术下载:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
发表于 2020-8-17 00:10
RE: 国外战术转载+翻译:4-1-3-2,控制流进攻战术,欢迎各界白鼠试用指导 [[url=]修改[/url]]

发表于 2022-10-18 21:21
好的好的这年头,干啥都不容易,咱们灌水也要专业点。除了几个表情,不如再说点别的吧
发表于 2020-8-20 10:01
RE: FM2012 完美攻守平衡的Real_Hed_4222战术包 [[url=]修改[/url]]
发表于 2011-11-19 17:24
有圖可以看看嗎, thank you{:3_59:}