天下足球网提供实况足球、足球经理、FIFA系列、NBA2K等足球游戏交流!

ET足球网

查看: 3769|回复: 1

[玩家交流] PES2012 德国试玩者的游戏测评

发表于 2011-7-12 09:53 |阅读模式

Ben from Prorevo kindly wrote an English version of his PES 2012 playtest impressions, which you can find below. Make sure you check out the original (German) version on their site.

Prorevo的Ben写了一个PES2012的英文评测,以下是正文。你可以看看他们的原版评测(德语)。

A Dream Come True

美梦成真

It?s 10.07 in the morning, the sky is a bit cloudy but it?s warm. I stand in front of Konami of Europe HQ in Frankfurt (Main). It?s some kind of a special moment for me. For years, I have envied magazines and websites (like WENB) for getting early access to games and PES, especially. I wanted to be with them, play with them, discuss the game. Today, I?m going to do the same. I?m here to play an early version of PES 2012. Together with Marvin from prorevo, who has invited me. It?s a dream that has come true. But enough sentiments, let?s plunge into work (or should I say fun?).

上午10:07,天气有点阴但很暖和。我站在位于Frankfurt的Konami欧洲总部前。对我来说这是特别的一刻。多年以来,我很羡慕像WENB等一些杂志和网站,可以拿到PES的早期试玩版本。我很想和他们一起,玩游戏,讨论游戏。今天,我终于做到啦!我到这里玩PES2012的早期版本,和来自prorevo的Marvin一起,是他邀请我过来的。真是美梦成真,好了,不在感慨了,让我们开工!

Who Moved For Motion?

I was honoured with the role of the spectator in the ?rst match as Marvin played against a Konami employee. First thing that struck me was the motion on the pitch even before the players? entrance. A few groundsmen were walking over the ?eld and checked the grass. A few moments later, the view switched and you see the referees talking a bit, before they led the players out of the catacombs.

第一场,我很荣幸的作为观察者,观看了Marvin和Konami员工的比赛。首先让我感到吃惊的是球员入场动作。一些工作人员在场地里走,并检查草皮情况。一会儿,视角转换,你可以看到裁判在带领球员入场前对球员说着什么。

Camera men, stewards, managers, all moving and looking great. They didn?t stop to move when the match started, no, you could see the managers walking up and down in the coaching area, the cameras tried to follow the ball, the stewards walked along the boundaries of the ?eld and the stewards were looking back onto the pitch from time to time; they normally look at the crowd. Just as they do in real life. Nice touch with regards to the crowd: they wore the kits of the home team, looked really cool.

摄像师、服务员、教练的动作都很好看。比赛开始以后他们也没停下来,不,你可以看到教练在教练区走来走去,摄像机跟随球移动,服务人员也在场边走动,看着观众,并不时关注场内情况,就像真实情况一样。观众也很好,身着主队球衣,看起来很棒!

Moving to the on-the-?eld-event. There were many new animations for sliding, passing and shooting but for little things as well. For instance, when another defender was going to cover another attacker, he waved to his team mates that he?d take over from them. If a player realised, that he would not reach the ball with a kick, he pulled back. Wow. Oh, and when we played with national teams, volunteers were standing/sitting next to the teams, holding the particular national banner.

Altogether, very eMOTIONal.

再来看场上情况,很多铲球,传球,射门的新动作,以及一些小动作。例如一名防守球员去盯一名进攻球员,他会挥手示意队友补他的位置。队友如果注意到的话,不会上去抢球,而会回撤补位。(这段没太理解,不知道翻译的对不对)

用国家队比赛时,志愿者会站在或者坐在球队旁边,手拿一些国家的条幅。

总的来说,非常动人!

Can You Keep Up?

I think, that could have been the phrase Christiano Ronaldo said to Badstuber when he ran past him. Badstuber couldn?t. Germany conceded a goal. Doesn?t sound like PES 2011, does it? Well, it isn?t. PES 2012 manages to balance those two aspects, attacking and defending, that represent the core of football. Attackers can outsmart defenders and vice versa. Take that example from above. Ronaldo kept the ball close to his feet, fooled the defender by shifting to the left and passed him by on the other side. With no one left to block him, he could even outran Badstuber by a few meters and had enough time to place his shot. Would you like an example to prove the opposite? Marvin played against me with Messi. Messi went missing for 90 minutes. Say no more.

你能跟上吗?我想,这句是C罗趟过巴德斯图贝尔后想说的话。因为小巴跟不上!德国输了一球。不像PES2011了,不是吗?确实不像!PES2012努力平衡进攻和防守两个方面,这也是足球的核心。进攻球员可以骗过防守球员,反之亦然。拿上面的例子来说,C罗紧紧带球,左脚晃动骗过对方球员。在前面没人防守的情况下,超过小巴好几米,然后用足够的时间调整射门。想要看看相反的例子吗?Marvin用梅西跟我玩,梅西90分钟不见踪影,什么都不说了。

The keepers keep you well in play, rest assured. They seemed to be more aggressive at corner kicks or free kicks and plucked the ball out of the air. They were more reliable and overall good. In 25 matches we had maybe one situation where we thought the keeper could have kept that ball.

守门员表现的很好。守门员在定位球中表现活跃,能在空中摘得皮球。更可靠,总的来说更好。在25场比赛中,我们可能只看到一次黄油手。

That?s Not Fair!

Erm, it is. Why? Because the referee said so. And he was always right. You can say that referee?s are ?xed and much better than last year. Neither did they shed cards nor were they mean when it came to yellow-/red-carding. They acted just… right. We never felt as if we were betrayed by the referee.

这不公平!为什么?因为裁判说不!他说的总是对的。你可以说才裁判比去年有所提高,判罚都很准确。我们从来没有感觉裁判背叛了我们。

It was the same with offside. We had maybe three or four off side situations and they were all correct. At one point, Marvin stopped to play because he thought my player to be offside. However, the referee was right again. Too bad I missed my shot. A word (or two) concerning penalty kicks. As Adam already said, the camera is back to normal, behind the player who earned the penalty kick. It works, and it works great. It is fair.

越位也一样。我们有3,4次越位,每次判罚都很准确。有一次,Marvin停下来不踢了,他觉得我的进攻球员越位了。但裁判又对了一次,但我错失了良机。

That?s What I Call Intelligence.

I won?t go into detail here about player behaviour. Not yet, as I can?t at the moment. But I will tell you about that loss I tweeted earlier. The glorious 1-4 defeat. Yes, I lost against a lower rated team and I loved it. In PES 2011, if a player was near your goal, he tried to shoot, most of the time. In PES 2012, it is completely different. It feels alive. Let?s go: 0 – 1: Counter attack by my opponent, four defenders, three attackers, one in the middle, one on each side. I closed the center striker down and expected him to shoot. However, he played a high deadly pass to the left winger who slowed down the ball, took a short look and played a precise cross to the right outer corner of my box. To the right winger, of course, who then hit home volley. I was like: ?awwww? (eyes wide open).

0 – 2: Mistake by myself, I passed the ball to an attacker instead of kicking it away. He outsmarted my keeper! He feinted a shot, moved the ball out my keepers reach, ran a few yards and scored.

0 – 3: The best goal today. An attacker got the ball in my 18 yard area. However, he didn?t shoot instantly – what he would have done in PES 2011 – but laid the ball back for an attacker that was in a much better position to shoot – and to score, of course. He lifted his foot and played the ball with so much silkiness that I lowered the controller and stopped playing. My mouth copied the behaviour of my eyes. I think I replayed it 4 times? Needless to say that I had none but one chance to score in the ?rst 70 minutes – I hit the post.

0 – 4: Nice header after I mistimed the header of my defender. Timing is extremely important in this game. Not once did I have the feeling that the CPU cheated me. I always mistimed actions. And I knew

that I failed.

1 – 4: 88 minute, regular goal, nothing special. Of course not, as it was I who scored. Whew! I played that match with wide cam because this pitch side cam takes time to get used to. Furthermore, I used the “completely manual” setting for passes which was complicated enough. About an hour before we left, I tried to combine this setting with the new cam. Looks great, plays great, I got smashed. By the gameplay, by the AI.

So is it the perfect package?

Sadly, it isn?t. Two things are spoiling the party, at least a bit. One thing is shooting but that?s covered by Adam?s essay already.

The other thing is a bit weird to explain. When you pass the ball to or behind a team mate (deadly pass), that player runs towards the ball and then, all of a sudden, slows down and jogs towards the ball.

Meanwhile, an opponent might run there and steal you the ball. It doesn?t happen all the time, but worryingly often. Something I will need to see how it changes through development.

5-这才是智能

关于球员的表现,我在这里就不展开说了。现在还不是时候,因为现在我还不能说。不过我会在推特上告诉你们的。

那场华丽丽的1-4溃败,我输给了一支弱队,但我还是很享受。在PES2011里,球员只要接近球门,在绝大多数情况下都会选择射门。而在PES2012里,事情就完全不同了。让人感觉很真实。看看吧:

0-1:对手的反击,三打四,中路有一名进攻队员,外加两边各一名。我逼向中路的前锋,因为我觉得他会射门。但是,他居然来了个过顶直塞,将球传给左边锋,后者将球停下,看了一眼门前,将球准确传中到我小禁区右侧外边。右边锋,迎球就是一脚凌空。我只能干瞪眼,嘴里喊着“哦~~~~”

0-2:这次是我自己的失误,我把球传给了进攻队员,而没有解围。对手过掉了我的门将!他假射真扣,让我的门将鞭长莫及,然后跑了几步将球打进。

0-3:今日最佳进球。对手在我的大禁区内拿到球。不过他没有像在PES2011里那样马上射门,而是将球回做给了另一名位置更好的球员,然后,就没有然后了...他抬起脚将球踢出的动作是那么柔顺丝滑,看得我不由得放下了手柄。我的嘴也跟我的眼睛一样,张得大大的。我好像回放了4次吧?顺便说一句,在头70分钟内,我只有一次得分机会,还被我打了门柱。

0-4:一个漂亮的头球进球,因为我争顶时机不对造成了冒顶。在这一代里,时机是异常重要的。我不止一次以为是电脑作弊,其实是我总是在时机上把握不好,我知道这点。

1-4:88分钟,很一般的进球,没什么特别的。当然很一般,因为这球是我进的...

唉。

这场比赛我是用宽视角玩的,因为边线视角还需要时间来适应。另外,我还用的是“完全手动”的传球设置,不得不说这很复杂。在结束前一小时,我同时用了手动传球设置和新的边线视角。看起来很不错,玩起来也不错,我被虐了,被游戏虐了,被AI虐了。

那么这个游戏完美了吗?

很遗憾,还不是。有两个地方坏了事,至少还不够好。一个是射门,这个Adam已经在他的文章里说过了。

另一个问题解释起来有点诡异。在你传球给队友或直塞队友身后球时,他会跑向球,然后突然间减速,慢慢跑向球。这时对手可能就跑过来把球抢走了。虽然这种情况不是每次都出现,但出现的频率很让人窝火。我希望看到这些问题在未来的开发中被修改。

以上第5部分的翻译引用自完全实况的panesadie,稍有改动,感谢他的翻译。

总的来说,参加试玩的这位哥们没讲出什么特别的东西,他讲的东西在WENB试玩评测都涵盖了,不得不说WENB的评测很专业。我会继续关注PES2012的最新消息,希望大家喜欢我的翻译。

发表于 2011-7-15 00:04
死死死死等等等等等等等等
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|封号投诉|广告服务

Copyright © www.etzqw.com ( 京ICP备2021027623号-1 ) All Right Reserved