天下足球网提供实况足球、足球经理、FIFA系列、NBA2K等足球游戏交流!

ET足球网

查看: 6491|回复: 2

[游戏补丁] FIFA2012 球员与经理模式一举囊括

发表于 2011-6-5 18:19 |阅读模式
EA旗下著名足球类游戏《FIFA》系列的最新作《FIFA 12》预定登陆多平台,官方今日公开了本作几张3DS版的游戏画面。

本次游戏收录了八种不同的游戏模式,加入了全新的3D街头足球模式和五人制的街头足球模式。3DS版的《FIFA 12》收录了500个俱乐部和50个官方正式比赛,游戏还贮备了多种体验模式,包括扮演足球运动员、足球经理等方式,让玩家从不同的角度来体验本作。

字串6

玩家还可以通过不知不觉通信来更新游戏的信息,例如球队名单和球衣等的更新。

1705181.jpg 1705182.jpg 1705183.jpg

发表于 2011-7-27 22:51
看见集散地恢复开放
发表于 2012-9-19 00:55

www.chaussureselouboutinpaschers.com optional

,abercormbie and fitch
Roasted tomatillo salsa
1 avocado,abercrombie, halved,louis vuitton outlet, pitted,giubbotti moncler, sliced
Corn tortillas

1/2 large onion,moncler, cut into 4 pieces
Fresh cilantro sprigs
2 tsp salt
Directions

Ingredients

2 tsp dried oregano (preferably Mexican)
2 tsp ground black pepper
Try another slow cooker favorite: Turkey Chili with White Beans
Sliced red bell peppers (optional)
Toss pork into the bowl of slow cooker with salt,abercrombie, black pepper,louis vuitton, and dried oregano to coat. Place onion pieces atop pork. Cover slow cooker and cook pork on low setting until meat is very tender and is falling apart,dolce gabbana, about 6 hours. Using slotted spoon,mercurial vapor, transfer pork to cutting board. Discard onion pieces. Using fingers,abercormbie france, shred pork and transfer carnitas to platter. Place avocado slices,doudoune moncler, cilantro sprigs,sac longchamp, and sliced red bell peppers,louis vuitton outlet, if desired,abercormbie and fitch, alongside. Wrap corn tortillas in damp kitchen towel and microwave until warm,abercormbie, about 1 minute. Serve carnitas with warm tortillas and tomatillo salsa.
2 lbs boneless country-style pork ribs or pork shoulder,franklin marshall, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces

Makes 8 to 10 servings
相关的主题文章:

I  like  the  night  wh

Have the Spring Festival this year go home please write wing sister

I belong to no less th

Lee Sung-kang, the Grand Prix winner in the competition segment of the 2002 Annecy Film Festival in France, with his animated "My Beautiful Girl, Mari" arrived at Incheon International Airport Monday afternoon.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|封号投诉|广告服务

Copyright © www.etzqw.com ( 京ICP备2021027623号-1 ) All Right Reserved