天下足球网提供实况足球、足球经理、FIFA系列、NBA2K等足球游戏交流!

ET足球网

发表于 2014-10-30 14:02 |阅读模式
    新闻链接:http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/chelsea-agree-huge-loan-deal-for-youngster-for-next-season. Y9 d4 d7 i9 L
    新闻时间:2012.06.235 R' z$ T9 B6 z  _4 Y
    翻译版权:切尔西中文网
    翻译:团员 新浪微博(我是学机械的折翼天使)+ e0 S! w% J( N7 }$ @+ ~
    Chelsea agree huge loan deal for youngster for next season.( x) n; O" [1 A2 X2 O+ B0 T; v
    切尔西同意租借库尔图瓦至马德里竞技到下赛季结束
    Young Chelsea goalkeeper, Thibaut Courtois, is set to continue in Spain for another year with Atleico Madrid. The Spanish club, who won the Europa League with Courtois in goal, were very keen for him to stay and he'd echoed those feelings before the season had ended./ D: m* x8 Q3 k0 N/ d$ a
    年轻的切尔西门将蒂博库尔图瓦继续租借到马德里竞技一年。夺得欧洲联赛杯的马德里竞技非常渴望留下蒂博库尔图瓦来继续为球队效力。
    Now, AS say that a huge deal has been agreed to allow the player to remain in the Spanish capital for one more year. Atletico will pay Chelsea750,000 plus an extra50,000 based on various bonus clauses, with the player's wages the deal will cost them around 3m.
    现在,据AS称两家俱乐部已经同意了租借,允许球员留在西班牙首都多一年。马竞将支付切尔西750,000,在各种奖金条款的基础上加额外的50,000,加上球员的工资,这笔交易将耗资约3,000,000。$ o5 v, P* v' x1 D$ r
    ; c8 Y4 ]# \) R
    In April Thibaut Courtois told AS.com that he wanted to remain in La Liga and put links at the time with Real Madrid down to media speculation "These things go on in the press. I know nothing. To me, the most important is Atletico. I'm on loan from Chelsea, belong to the English club, but my club now is Atletico.3 F7 h" x; D8 ^4 e  l+ V
    蒂博库尔图瓦在四月告诉AS.com,他希望继续留在西甲,当时媒体猜测把他和皇马联系在一起:“这些报章上说的,我什么都不知道。对我来说,最重要的是马竞。我从切尔西租借的到这里的时候,属于切尔西,但现在我的俱乐部是马竞。: J" F$ W9 N! R9 e) o- x! o
    "I said that I want to stay at Atletico another year, but I have to wait. I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I would love to continue and I think will happen."
    “我说,我想留在马竞多一年,但我必须等待。我不能百分之百的肯定,但我很想继续,我想会发生什么。”
    It seems it has happened for Thibaut Courtois and Atletico Madrid and it's a deal which suits all parties well. Cech's form improved markedly towards the end of last season and if they want to keep the twenty year old Belgian happy then that isn't going to involve him sitting on the Stamford Bridge bench.
    蒂博库尔图瓦租借到马德里竞技,看起来是一个符合各方的协议。上赛季的赛季末端,切赫的状态明显好转,如果他们想保持20岁的比利时门将高兴,那么不应该把他带斯坦福桥的板凳上。
    ; l" ?+ l! j' |  B+ ^( R3 H
    If Chelsea can hold onto Courtois long term they have their goalkeeping future settled, the only problem is that Petr Cech is still just 30 and a difficult decision may have to made in a year or two.
    如果切尔西可以对库尔图瓦长期拥有,他们未来守门员的人选将得到解决,唯一的问题是,切赫仍然是只有30岁,一个艰难的抉择可能会在一年或两年内作出决定。
    2 {5 ^# Z  f3 v6 K3 n
    2 |$ S' u( N+ Q. j' K
    For Atletico, Courtois has proved an excellent replacement for Manchester United's David de Gea. He quickly established himself as a great young talent and is picking up experience way beyond his years.
    对于马竞来说,库尔图瓦已经证明了他是曼联的德赫亚的优良替代。他是一名年轻的天才球员,同时在场上积累了丰富的经验。
    (转自切尔西中文网)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|封号投诉|广告服务

Copyright © www.etzqw.com ( 京ICP备2021027623号-1 ) All Right Reserved