天下足球网提供实况足球、足球经理、FIFA系列、NBA2K等足球游戏交流!

ET足球网

查看: 1250|回复: 1

[原创] [官网] 马塔日记:雄关漫道真如铁

发表于 2014-8-21 15:20 |阅读模式
    Juan Mata blog: A long way to go
    马塔日记:雄关漫道真如铁
    I confess that I was looking forward to writing this first entry of the season. It's been a couple of years since I started my blog, soon after my arrival in the UK.
    我承认自己很期待本赛季的第一篇日记。我开博客已经好几年了,一来英国就开始写。
    I was so eager to get started because the preseason has been really exciting. The US tour has produced two very positive weeks, both in terms of results and performance.
    我非常期待是因为季前赛我们表现得很好。美国巡回赛的2周有很多积极因素,不管是结果还是表现。
    But obviously, those good feelings were to be transferred to the first official game. That's what we wanted, yet we didn't do it. We couldn't manage to show what we had been working on in previous days. Swansea had a very solid game and things got tough for us after their first goal.
    但显然,这些感觉被传递到了第一场正式比赛中。这是我们希望的,但却没有做好。我们没有表现出之前一段时间的水平。斯旺西踢得很扎实,他们打进第1个球之后我们就很难踢了。
    It was a big disappointment, that's the truth. We were hoping to make a good Premiership debut in Old Trafford, but it is also true that this is just the beginning. We need to set a regular pace and learn from our mistakes.
    这非常令人失望,这是事实。我们都希望能在主场开个好头,但事已至此。我们必须找回节奏,吸取教训。
    In order to get to our goals, the goals this club and our supporters deserve, we know we have to be better than we were on Saturday. Anything you want to achieve, you need to put a lot of effort in it and that is what we are going to do. Learning from a bad result will make the team grow and move forward in this new stage.
    为了取得进球,我们队和我们的球迷理应取得进球。我们知道自己必须比周末踢得更好,你要想有所成就需要很多努力。我们就要努力。要从失败中吸取教训让球队成长,进入下一个阶段。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|封号投诉|广告服务

Copyright © www.etzqw.com ( 京ICP备2021027623号-1 ) All Right Reserved