天下足球网提供实况足球、足球经理、FIFA系列、NBA2K等足球游戏交流!

ET足球网

发表于 2014-8-21 15:19 |阅读模式
    Louis van Gaal concedes that he needs to find ‘better players’ soon
    范加尔承认自己需要“更好的球员”
    【卫报】 范加尔承认自己需要“更好的球员”sina
    2014-8-17 10:58
    Louis van Gaal admitted Manchester United needed to bring in “better players” as he reflected on a miserable start to his reign as manager and warned the current squad they had to show they could cope with the pressures of playing at Old Trafford.
    开局就输球之后,范加尔承认曼联必须引进“更好的球员”。他警告现有的球员必须表现出自己能应对在曼联踢球的压力。
    Van Gaal’s first Premier League match ended in a 2-1 home defeat to Swansea City but the new manager said he had already been aware they needed to go into the transfer market if they wanted to be realistic challengers for the title. “It is very disappointing for the players, the fans, for me, my staff. When you have preparation time and you win everything [in pre-season] and then lose your first match, that cannot be worse.
    范加尔的首场联赛就主场1-2输给了天鹅海,但新经理说他已经了解球队如果想要争夺冠军就必须进入转会市场。“这对于球员、球迷,我和教练来说都很失望。当你准备了那么长时间,季前赛成绩很好却输掉了第1场比赛,那简直没有更糟糕的了。
    “It is not good because we have built up a lot of confidence and it shall be smashed down because of this result. But we have to know it is only one game of many games and you shall not be the champion at this moment, you shall be the champion in May.”
    “我们建立了信心,但因为输掉这一场而大受打击。但我们必须知道这只是一场比赛。你没法现在就夺冠。那是5月的事情。”
    Van Gaal was asked whether the current squad was good enough to aim for the title or whether he needed to bring in more signings. “That is not a question because I knew that before this game. Of course we need defenders. It is also the question if we can play like a team and if we can reach the [right] level. Today, we didn’t reach that level. When you don’t play like a team, when you miss the chances, it is very difficult because every team shall create chances against us because we are playing with a big space behind us.
    范加尔被问到现在的阵容是否足够好,或者要夺冠是否要引进更多球员的时候。“这不是一个问题,因为我早就知道。当然我们需要后卫。问题是我们能否像一个团队一样踢球,能否达到同样的水平。我们没有达到这个水平。当你不能踢得像一个球队的时候肯定会错过机会。这很难,因为每个球队在面对我们的时候都会制造机会。因为我们在身后留下了大把的空间。
    “I have said before that because of our wins in the United States and against Valencia the expectation is so high, and I have seen in the first half a lot of players very nervous, making the wrong choices, and that is a pity. These players have to get used to that expectation because this is Manchester United. You have to cope with that pressure. I have said to them in the dressing room: ‘I cannot say you didn’t do your very best, unbelievable work, fantastic mentality, but reaching the level is difficult, not only running but using your brain and then you can play like a team.’ In that, we have failed today.”
    “我之前说过因为我们在美国获胜了并且拿下了巴伦西亚,大家期望值很高。我上半场看到球员们都很紧张,用球不合理,这很遗憾。球员们要习惯这种高期望,因为这是曼联。你必须应对这种压力。我在更衣室说:‘我不能说你们没有进来,但要达到这个标准不容易。不仅是跑就行。你要用脑子要踢得像个球队。’我们今天就输在这上面。”
    Van Gaal said Robin van Persie, short of fitness after a post-World Cup break, could be involved in their game at Sunderland next weekend but David Moyes’s successor clearly wants the club to bring in some much-needed players before the transfer window closes. “I thought that before this match. When we were playing in the United States I saw the same. I know in what positions we need better players but I won’t discuss [how many] with you.”
    范加尔说范佩西世界杯后还没达到比赛要求,有可能参加下周对桑德兰的比赛。但莫耶斯的继任者显然希望球队带来一些急需的球员。“我赛前就想过,当我们在美国的时候我看到了一样的问题。我知道哪些位置需要补充,但我不会跟你说。”

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|封号投诉|广告服务

Copyright © www.etzqw.com ( 京ICP备2021027623号-1 ) All Right Reserved